Miyerkules, Marso 28, 2012

Proud to be scholar



Eduardo L. Joson Memorial College
                It was founded January 2005 from the recent governor Eduardo Joson III to member his father that called “the father of Nueva Ecija”.  ELJMC was located at Brgy. Singalat, Palayan city. A institution that all of student is scholar. There’s no tuition fee just only a miscellaneous fee. It has a free accommodation in dormitory. Near at Nueva Ecija convention center, Nueva Ecija sport complex and Provincial capitol.
                There’s some requirement to avail this accommodation. First you must a certified Novo Ecijano, Your grades is not below in 85, Medical certificate, NSO birth certificate, Form 137, photo copy of your card and you must passed the College Admission for Scholar Test (CAST).CAST was so hard to passed but you have the determination to be an scholar you can do it.
                Ill cannot explained my happiness that the day I passed and to be part of ELJMC. Today I have many memories in this school. A new friend that makes my school day happy even we become haggard because of study we don’t forget to have fun.  I learned a lot her in this institution, beside to the subjects that we need to know. I learn to enhance myself specially to dealing different people and be happy what ever happen because God will help you.

1 komento: